Friday, September 12, 2014

NEW TO ME AND TEA!

Fall has come here in Northern Michigan, and with it the cold, which in my opinion is way too early. We've had to harvest our vegetable gardens in a hurry before the frost hit, and even do the inevitable....turn on the furnace!





Two days ago we had the wildest rain storm for early September with shoreline flooding which closed some roadways.

So with the cold temperatures, and staying indoors while rain and wind pelleted the windows, it was time to take out some new to me tea cups and have a casual evening with friends.









It might have been cold and windy outside, but we certainly enjoyed an evening of paper crafting, tea tasting and a slice of lemon zucchini bread.  You can find the recipe on Pinterest on my board called "I've made/done these pins."


I think I've had more cups of tea in the last week, than I've had in awhile.  No matter, I love the comfort as much as the flavor of tea.

Why not take some time for a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! And for sharing your comments.