It's 7 degrees (F) outdoors, snowing, blowing and the wind chill must be below zero. I was out for an errand and now I'm going to warm up with a cup of Lemon Meringue tea. It is a decaf, loose tea from one of my favorite tea shops, Fava Tea Company, "tea with moxie." Find them at www.FavaTea.com
Sit with me. Chat. Have a cup of tea. Watch the birds, seek the Lord, pray and find serenity.
January 18, 2013
Brrrr ..... Tea to the rescue!
It's 7 degrees (F) outdoors, snowing, blowing and the wind chill must be below zero. I was out for an errand and now I'm going to warm up with a cup of Lemon Meringue tea. It is a decaf, loose tea from one of my favorite tea shops, Fava Tea Company, "tea with moxie." Find them at www.FavaTea.com
Labels:
Fava,
favorite tea,
Lemon Meringue,
wind chill
Hello! I'm a mom, grandma and great-grandma who loves Jesus. I share my Faith through Women's Fellowship and Study notes, years of tea parties, and personal reflections. For paper crafting visit CardConnoisSUEr.blogspot.com . I'm so glad you've stopped by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! And for sharing your comments.