September 8, 2026

FROM SERENITEA TO SERENITY


                                    


Hello there!  Thanks for stopping by! 

THE BEGINNINGS OF THIS BLOG AND WHAT IT EVOLVED TO BE

I started this blog "Serenitea-sb" in 2012 to share the tea parties I held, the menus, table settings, linens, decorations - all ways we found serenity.  I've discovered as I look back, that several of these guests have passed away, so having the memory of time spent together with their photo has been comforting to their family as well as to me, a tea party friend.  As time passed, I began to share my journey with weight loss and getting physically fit - something I'd never done in this way.  And from that I have written many personal thoughts about my faith, and the growth I experienced through all of the above.  

FROM SERENITEA TO SERENITY

So now in 2026, I have decided to share my writing again and invite you to be a part of it.  Though my blog is still called "Serenitea" you will find it is not just about tea!  I hope you will follow along as I share my thoughts, writings, and women's fellowship notes on the studies my friends and I are doing. Plus, if doing a bit of artsy projects brings you serenity, I hope you will pull up a chair because there's space around my table for you.  Let's enjoy some fellowship & creativity together!

BLOG POSTS FROM THE PAST

Take a tour through the posts from the past: tea parties, devotions, weight loss journey which includes my thoughts and concerns about making big changes in my lifestyle.  

BLOG POSTS BEGIN AGAIN

Beginning mid-September of 2026, I plan to be posting notes from my Women's Fellowship Group as well as regular thoughts and ideas that will inspire you all!

We'll be diving into the "Aging with Grace" book based on Psalm 92:12, 14.  You can purchase it if you wish through the Revive our Hearts ministry website or from Amazon. 

Revive our Hearts Womens Ministry

Aging With Grace

For my creative side, follow me on Instagram and YouTube where I share my paper crafting and junk journaling ideas, and inspiration from everyday life with nature that brings me serenity. 

Click on the blue lettered words above and below, which will be an active link to those sites.

Instagram

YouTube


                                

Whatever you do today, find a little time for Serenity!  Be Blessed! sb




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! And for sharing your comments.