September 11, 2026

Let's Thrive over 65!


Do you ever journal? I mean, do you write a note or a thought or a word in a notebook?  I started art journaling this year, and I recommend it to you, to everyone.  The one thing I love the most is that there are only the rules that you make - its doodling, its taking some time to declutter your mind, its a few minutes with your feet up or away from the noise of your life. There's no rhyme or reason why I decided to put these words or scripture with the doodle art.  But there doesn't have to be, and I certainly enjoyed playing with color.  Grab an old planner - I got mine free at a yard sale - and start doodling.   Write a note about why you picked the colors, or what you saw that made you laugh today.  I've just been journaling over the summer (2026) and I've already reread my own words and was surprised - we can't remember every thing we ever thought.   Try It!

Here is the link for the book that my Women's Fellowship Group will be focusing on in SEPT & OCT of '26.   Follow along with your own copy of this book, also available on Kindle.  This is the book "Aging with Grace" 

Follow this page for weekly notes and reflections I'll share, using study questions from this book, my own life experiences, and scriptures from the Bible.

Many women I have talked with over the last year have the same concerns: how do we live our best lives while our bodies are aging and our society does not honor us as senior women? How do we put one foot in front of the other and live with the same joy that we have celebrated through our earlier years?

Our Fellowship & Study begins September 17.   Come back and join us here on this blog!

Be Blessed! sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! And for sharing your comments.