Sunday, March 3, 2013

LET THE SUN SHINE IN!

MARCH came in like a Lamb.  And the sun is shining, there is not a cloud in the sky.  After days and weeks of continual snow, I am so rejuvenated by the sun.  The melted snow is dripping off the roof, and I am determined to find a sunny spot to sit in, even if I have to move with the sun.  Thank you, Lord, for this sunny day, that is brightening our spirits.  Now time to do a little scrapbooking, and paper crafting.

 
I'll be taking my teatime break at around 3:00 p.m. Today I'm going to try some Pineapple tea from Hawaii (check out my post on the Hawaiian Tea I had on February 24, 2014).

Enjoy your day, make sure to take time for yourself, and have a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! And for sharing your comments.