Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Teaching the Ritual of Tea

It's two years since I retired and began holding monthly teas in my home.  My three youngest granddaughters have all experienced a personal tea with me.  It is most gratifying when that's what they request when they come to visit or stay overnight.



Just as I never tire of baking and preparing specialized foods, I believe they do not tire of choosing their own teapot, tea cup, and eating at their own tea table.





 
If you have little ladies in your life, invite them to tea; share your good china dishes, specialty table cloths and napkins with them.  They will learn to enjoy the ritual of tea at a young age.  It will warm your heart, like a hot cup of tea!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! And for sharing your comments.