Wednesday, May 19, 2021

JOIN MY TEAM!

 This is the time - to join my team with Stampin' Up!  

Its your time!  For $99 you can choose $155 worth of Stampin' Up products from the new 2021 Annual Catalog, with FREE shipping, business products and support, a 20% discount for your first and every order, and no quotas to meet for the first 6 months. 

If you want to remain a hobbyist crafter and  you have no interest in sharing your love of card making and paper crafts with others, this deal is for you!  

If you want to share what you love to craft with others, demonstrate projects or help others to make a difference, this deal is for you!


Click here to see the Starter Kit Promotion


Stampin' Up has made a difference in my life. Its not hard to tell others about what you love to do - I've had a love of crafting since I was a kid! And with card making, I get to use my creativity to bring joy to myself, and then I'm able to send my creativity in the form of a greeting to someone else or give it as a gift.  Who doesn't need a card or gift from one time or another?! 

Leave me a comment, email or message me with your questions.   This is an amazing deal!  Just for May 2021 only!

Thanks for stopping by!  sb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! And for sharing your comments.